Not signed in.   Sign In   Register

leesgems

Current Listings

Gemstone Description This is a natural Garnet, near Fanta colored Spessartite aka Spessartine, unheated and untreated from Madagascar with VS eye clean clarity, an expertly faceted sparkling roundish oval 6.6 x 6.1 x 4.7 mm that weighs 1.50 carat. Garnet is the birthstone for January.
Colored Gemstone
February 29, 2020
$45
Design This classic is a truly hand-hammered ladies ring with a formal look in a split band, halo style design # 54 of our online design selection catalog. The halo follows the shape of the feature gem giving the ring a very well dressed look. The gems on the head are prong set in individual tubes for maximum visibility. The base under the head array is slotted and the head is elevated above the split band as well to allow extra light entrance into the array of gems. Gemstones The feature gemstone is a well polished 12.5 x 6.8 mm oval cab of natural Welo Opal weighing 2.84 carat. This naturally mined stone from Ethiopia is stable and untreated. It has a soft white translucent base and is full of colors, even better in hand than I can show on here. No dark spots and no cracks or chips. Opal is a birthstone for October. The accents are sparkling natural White Sapphire 2.5 mm round expertly faceted gems with eye clean clarity that originated in Ceylon and have been heated by the traditional method only. Sapphire is the birthstone of September. It is a 9 on Moh’s hardness scale and is known to be tough and suitable for everyday wear in most designs. Specifications This handcrafted ring is a size 6¾ in the USA, inside diameter of 0.674 inches or 17.12mm, the inside circumference is 2.12 inches or 53.8mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size N, in India, China and Japan it is a size 13.5, and in Switzerland it is a size 14.6. The weight of this fine ring is about 5.5 grams.
Colored Stone Center
February 29, 2020
$226
Design: This is a Christian cross pendant built in design # 458 of our online design selection catalog. The center is adorned with a bead set gemstone. This classic unisex design features a concave dangle bail. Specifics: The feature gemstone is a natural Burmese Pink Spinel 4 mm round. This is an expertly hand faceted gem weighing .36 carat, an eye clean gem with great pink color and sparkle. Spinel is a tough stone and an 8 on Moh’s scale so it is well suited for most any jewelry. Spinel is a new birthstone for August. This piece measures 45 mm tall and weighs 5.28 grams. It will accommodate your chain up to a 3 mm. Options: You may custom order a pendant in this design # 458 with another gemstone and it will be ready to ship in about 4 weeks. The gem’s shape can be most any. You may select the gem from our complete inventory on the main website then message us for a quote. Once we know your desires we will create the custom order listing for you to purchase on this site. We are happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver piece.
Necklaces & Pendants
March 2, 2020
$79
Gemstone Description This unique Oregon Sunstone has a blend of colors, golden yellow with a peach blush, with visible copper shiller in an expertly faceted fancy Marquise shape gemstone. This cut is not found in any of the books and is a piece of art created by a true artist on a Thai jam peg machine. This is a VS eye clean clarity gem with the exception of the desired copper shiller. It measures 17.7 x 11.0 x 8.0 mm and weighs 7.77 carat. This unique gemstone is untreated and was mined at the Misha 2 mine in Oregon, USA, a family run operation owned by a friend of mine. With a hardness of 6.5-7 Oregon Sunstone is suitable in many types of jewelry.
Colored Gemstone
March 2, 2020
$199
Design This is a truly hand-hammered unisex ring in a popular solitaire style # 22 in our online design selection catalog. This masculine design features a protective mount almost exactly the same height of the gem. Four squared pillars, rather of a cross between partial bezels and prongs, secure the gem in its pocket with very generous areas of openness allowing light to enter the gem from all directions. A great design for showing off a solitary gem. The band tapers from the gem to the back in a straight slope and is built heavy. This design draws a lot of attention, showcases the gem very well and is secure at the same time. Gemstone This natural yellowish Green Sapphire was mined from Australia and has had traditional heat only. This material is VS eye clean clarity and has been expertly faceted into an oval measuring 6.6 x 4.9 x 3.3 mm weighing 0.88 carat. Sapphire is the birthstone of September. It is a 9 on Moh’s hardness scale and is known to be tough and suitable for everyday wear in most designs. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequently our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction.
Colored Stone Center
March 3, 2020
$100
Design Here is a truly hand-hammered unisex ring with a simple yet elegant look in a solitaire style that can be stacked on the same finger with more rings. This sturdy stackable design is # 530 of our online design selection catalog. The gemstone sits securely and protected in a full bezel. The band is a sleek comfort design that is durable enough for everyday wear. Gemstone This unique gemstone is a rectangle baguette cut, color change Garnet from Africa. The color will change according to what light source it is under, a golden brownish yellow under fluorescent or the sun and a salmon pink under regular light bulbs or candle light. This fine Garnet gem has near eye clean clarity, only slight inclusions visible to the naked eye, a very beautiful gem by nature, no treatments. It measures 6.4 x 3.7 x 2.8 mm and weighs 0.76 carat. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. Weights and Measures This handcrafted ring is a size 7 in the USA, inside diameter of 0.682 inches or 17.32mm, the inside circumference is 2.14 inches or 54.4mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size N½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 14, and in Switzerland it is a size 15.25. The weight of this fine ring is about 4.2 grams. Re-sizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!
Bands
March 14, 2020
$75
Design: This is a gents ring in a handsome solitaire style # 52 in our online design selection catalog. This masculine design is perhaps the most popular style of gents ring in the world. This was the first style of ring that my instructor guided me through in hammering out when I was learning silversmithing. A great design for wearing a solitary gem. A full bezel around the gem ensures the most secure mount available. The head of the ring is hammered out, expanded to allow for the size of the underside of the gemstone. The band is slopes from the head to the back in a curve and is built heavy. This design is known to be very comfortable, showcases the gem well and is secure at the same time. Specifics: The gemstone is a large Chiastolite mined from the ground in Brazil. Also known as Andalusite, the formation of carbon inclusions is fixed like a Trapiche rather than floating. The cross is clear and complete with symmetrical rays. This round cabochon gem is natural and untreated and opaque. It measures 20.3 x 20.3 x 4.4 mm and weighs 21.09 carat. This hand crafted ring is a size 13 in the USA, inside diameter of 0.874 inches or 22.20mm, the inside circumference is 2.75 inches or 69.7mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size Z¾, in India, China and Japan it is a size 27 and in Switzerland it is a size 30. We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequently our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. The weight of this well built, handcrafted ring is about 18.7 grams. Options: You may custom order a ring in this design # 52 with another gemstone and it will be ready to ship in about 4 weeks. The feature gem shape can be most any shape such as oval, round, princess, cushion, baguette, rectangle, hexagon or emerald cut. You may select the gem from our complete inventory on the main website then message us for a quote. Once we know your desires we will create the custom order listing for you to purchase on this site. We are happy to make your custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver piece. Our technique: All of our jewelry is made with the old fashioned hand hammered technique. We start by alloying an ingot then proceed with hammering, rolling, filing, sawing, soldering, drilling, sanding and polishing. We do not sell castings and never use glue in our heirloom quality jewelry. Resizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!
Colored Stone Center
March 14, 2020
$189
Gemstone Description This is an untreated golden Brown Mali Garnet from Mali, West Africa with VS eye clean clarity, a well faceted pear measuring 8.6 x 8.5 x 5.3 mm that weighs 2.95 carat. Mali Garnet is a blend of Grossular and Andradite. Garnet is the birthstone for January. Suggested Designs for a Custom Order This pear is an excellent choice for use in many, many styles of our design selection catalog, far too many to list here. We encourage you to use your imagination while browsing the catalog. A custom ordered piece is normally ready for shipping in 30 days. Metal choices for custom orders We are happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver ring.
Colored Gemstone
March 14, 2020
$112
Gemstone Description This is a parcel of nine blue Sapphires, heat only, with SI2 slightly included clarity. These fine gems measure approximately 5.0 x 3.5 mm in faceted ovals that weigh 3.45 carat in total. Natural gems for your collection or for your custom jewelry you would like to have made. Sapphire is the birthstone of September and is a 9 in hardness, suitable for most any jewelry.
Colored Gemstone
March 14, 2020
$199
Design Here is a unisex ring with a simple yet elegant look in a solitaire style that can be stacked on the same finger with more rings. This thin yet sturdy stackable design is # 705 of our online design selection catalog. The gemstone sits secure and protected in a full bezel. The back is open for additional light entrance into the gemstone. The band is a sleek, non-tapered, round comfort design that is thin and light weight but not too thin as we like all our bands to be durable enough for everyday wear. Gemstones This variety of yellow Mali Garnet aka Grandite is found only in Mali, West Africa. It has had no treatments. This is a 4.6 x 4.5 x 2.9 mm expertly faceted round cut that weighs 0.42 carat. It is a eye clean VS clarity gemstone with a nice sparkle and polish. Garnets come in many colors, are a 7-7.5 on Moh’s scale and are the birthstones for January. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. Weights and Measures The weight of this well built, handcrafted ring is about 2.8 grams. This hand crafted ring is a size 6½ in the USA, inside diameter of 0.666 inches or 16.92mm, the inside circumference is 2.09 inches or 53.1mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size M½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 13, and in Switzerland it is a size 14. Re-sizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!
Colored Stone Center
March 20, 2020
$60
Bangle Description This one of a kind, solid stone bangle bracelet was cut from a slab of opaque Burmese Jadeite Jade. The combination of colors, as shown, gives this piece a handsome appearance. It is natural stone also known as A grade. Note: When you see Jade labeled with a particular grade remember that this grade only pertains to treatments, not the quality. The quality of this stone is good and can be quickly noticed by the high pitched ring of the sound made when two of these bangles are struck together, an indication of a pure stone that has no significant cracks or flaws. Do expect natural stone to have minor surface flaws and fissures as some naturals do not polish out. Weights and Measures This is a comfort cut, rounded outside and flat inside. For sizing purposes this bracelet measures 75.5 mm inside diameter and has a circumference of 9.3 inches. The approximate height is 20.4 mm and the thickness is about 8.6 mm. This fine bracelet weighs about 120 grams. About Stone Bangles Bangles are thought to store ones personal powers. Many people never take one off once they put it on. If one breaks during an accident it is said it saved a bone from being broken. Wear it in good health!! Are you curious to know what size bangle is right for you and don’t have access to a bangle sizer? Lay your hand palm down onto a metric ruler with your fingertips touching one another. With the other hand grasp your thumb and little finger above the knuckles and squeeze them towards each other, making your hand as narrow as possible then check the measure. You will want a bangle that you can barely get on in order for it to better fit your wrist. Always use lotion or a plastic bag to put a stone bangle on and also to take one off, this will make it last longer as it does not become stressed. Avoid putting it on and off often, best left on long term.
Bracelets
March 20, 2020
$269
Bangle Description This one of a kind, solid stone bangle bracelet was cut from a slab of opaque Burmese Tiger’s Eye. The combination of colors, as shown, gives this piece a handsome appearance. It is natural and untreated stone. The quality of this stone is good and can be quickly noticed by the high pitched ring of the sound made when two of these bangles are struck together, an indication of a pure stone that has no significant cracks or flaws. Do expect natural stone to have minor surface flaws and fissures as some naturals do not polish out. Weights and Measures This is a comfort cut, rounded outside and flat inside. For sizing purposes this bracelet measures 60 mm inside diameter and has a circumference of 7.4 inches. The approximate height is 13.9 mm and the thickness is about 8.8 mm. This fine bracelet weighs about 51 grams. About Stone Bangles Bangles are thought to store ones personal powers. Many people never take one off once they put it on. If one breaks during an accident it is said it saved a bone from being broken. Wear it in good health!! Are you curious to know what size bangle is right for you and don’t have access to a bangle sizer? Lay your hand palm down onto a metric ruler with your fingertips touching one another. With the other hand grasp your thumb and little finger above the knuckles and squeeze them towards each other, making your hand as narrow as possible then check the measure. You will want a bangle that you can barely get on in order for it to better fit your wrist. Always use lotion or a plastic bag to put a stone bangle on and also to take one off, this will make it last longer as it does not become stressed. Avoid putting it on and off often, best left on long term.
Bracelets
March 20, 2020
$99
Design This gorgeous ring is built in style # 89 of our online design selection catalog. A streamlined ladies or gents unisex style that sports a seven stone display with a nature theme. The feature gem is mounted by arrowhead bezels in a low profile basket for extra light entrance. The flanking accents are elegantly bead set in an ajoure design as leaves in filigree. The band is nearly as wide at the head as the gemstone then tapers in straight lines towards the back forming a round opening that is comfortable. Gemstones This is a natural light yellow Orthoclase with VS eye clean clarity. This bright and sparkling gem has a precision round cut, measures 8.0 x 8.0 x 5.5 mm and weighs 1.72 carat. This gem has had no treatment and has a hardness of about 6 making it useful in many jewelry applications. Orthoclase is a type of potassium feldspar that picks up low level lighting easily. Moonstones are largely composed of Orthoclase. The accents are six blue Sapphire are from Mozambique, Africa with traditional heat only. These natural gems are medium dark blue 2 mm gems in a hand faceted round. The color is well saturated and is zoned. The clarity is SI1, slightly included clarity. Sapphire is the birthstone of September. It is a 9 on Moh’s hardness scale and is known to be tough and suitable for everyday wear in most designs. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. Weights and Measures The weight of this well built, handcrafted ring is about 8.1 grams. This hand crafted ring is a size 9 in the USA, inside diameter of 0.746 inches or 18.95mm, the inside circumference is 2.34 inches or 59.5mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size R½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 18, and in Switzerland it is a size 19.6. Re-sizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!
Bands
March 20, 2020
$105
Design: This is an infinity design in the shape of a figure 8, style # 470 of our online design selection catalog. Each gem sits in a tube basket and is held in place by shared prongs leaving the top and the bottom of the gemstone open for light entrance. This eternity symbol is composed from faceted rounds. The back utilizes two loops that form the bail for a slider or chain. Specifics: This exact Sterling silver pendant is in stock and is ready for immediate shipping. There are 37 Tsavorite green Garnets with mixed clarity, 2.0 mm faceted rounds, originating in Kenya. The height and width of this well built pendant is 37 x 13mm, the bail / opening will accommodate your slider, chain or cord up to 7×3 mm. The weight is about 5.3 grams. Options: You may custom order a pendant in this design # 470 with other gemstones and it will be ready to ship in about 4 weeks. The gem’s shape is preferably round. You may select the gems from our complete inventory on the main website then message us for a quote. Once we know your desires we will create the custom order listing for you to purchase on this site. We are happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver piece.
Necklaces & Pendants
March 21, 2020
$139
Design: This is a flowing design of an awareness support ribbon, a rigid pendant in a handsome looped style, # 492 in the online design selection catalog. This design features bead set accent stones on each side of the ribbon and each end of the ribbon is notched. The left hand side of the loop is the top layer. The loop itself creates the generous bail. Specifics: There are 10 round faceted 2 mm Swiss blue Topaz gems weighing a total of .70 carat. They are heated and radiation treated for the color enhancement. These gems have eye clean clarity and are sparkling with good cuts. Measures about 30 mm tall and weighs 4.00 gram. It will accommodate your chain up to about 3.75 mm. Options: You may custom order a pendant in this design # 492 with other gemstones and it will be ready to ship in about 4 weeks. The gem’s shapes will be ideally rounds. You may select the gems from our complete inventory on the main website then message us for a quote. Once we know your desires we will create the custom order listing for you to purchase on this site. We are happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver piece.
Necklaces & Pendants
March 21, 2020
$75
Gemstone Description This translucent stone is a natural and untreated Pink Star Sapphire from Mogok Burma. This gem is measures 10.9 x 8.5 x 3.5 mm and is weighing 3.41 carat. This pink star Sapphire has a sharp floating natural six ray star in a translucent base with classic Mogok coloration. The star is complete with six long rays and it is nicely orientated to the center of the gem. This star is medium high in brightness and is medium high in sharpness as well. With a hardness of 9 on Moh’s scale, Corundum is suitable for most any type of jewelry plus being a cabochon ensures it will wear well even in everyday rings. Sapphire is the birthstone of September.
Colored Gemstone
April 5, 2020
$654
This translucent stone is a natural and untreated Pink Star Sapphire from Mogok Burma. This gem is measures 13.5 x 8.3 x 4.0 mm and is weighing 4.80 carat. This pink star Sapphire has a sharp floating natural six ray star in a translucent pink base with classic Mogok coloration. The star is complete with six long rays and it is nicely orientated to the center of the gem. This star is medium high in brightness and is medium in sharpness as well. With a hardness of 9 on Moh’s scale, Corundum is suitable for most any type of jewelry plus being a cabochon ensures it will wear well even in everyday rings. Sapphire is the birthstone of September.
Colored Gemstone
April 5, 2020
$710
Design This highly ornate ladies ring is a truly handmade heirloom quality piece, # 720 of our online selection catalog. This floral beauty is our recent modification of the prized and ancient design of Thailand named “The Flower of the Angels”, our own # 34. The solitary gemstone is securely mounted in multiple sawed prongs. This complexly detailed, intricately created and highly decorated design features a unique hand engraved floral pattern on each flanking plate over the split, comfort fit band. A design worthy of show. Gemstones The gemstone is a natural black star Sapphire from Thailand that is well cabbed oval and is measuring 10.4 x 8.0 x 3.4 mm and weighs 3.10 carat. The six ray star is natural rather than diffused, is of moderate brightness and sharpness. Color differences in pictures is the difference between lighting only. Sapphire is the birthstone of September. Sapphire has a hardness of 9 and is tough making it a suitable gem for crafting jewelry that will be worn daily. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. Weights and Measures This hand crafted ring is a size 9.25 in the USA, inside diameter of 0.754 inches or 19.15mm, the inside circumference is 2.37 inches or 60.2mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size S, in India, China and Japan it is a size 18.5, and in Switzerland it is a size 20.25. The weight of this fine ring is about 5.4 grams.
Colored Stone Center
April 5, 2020
$169
Design This heirloom design is a truly hand-hammered hinged locket box pendant, style # 698 of our online design selection catalog. The face of the box is an array of gems that you like from a ‘plain Jane’ to an elegantly well dressed look. This piece has a square shaped center gem that is securely mounted with a full bezel while the accent gems in the halo around the center are bead set. The barrel hinge doubles as the bail and has a 2.5 mm opening. The front tip has two ridges for simple opening by one’s fingernails. The fit at the rim is tight enough to securely hold the box closed while being worn. Gemstone This array is made from a handsome Oregon Sunstone in a lightly saturated peach orange color with copper shiller surrounded by a square halo of bright white Sapphires. The center stone measures 11.5 x 10.0 x 5.2 mm. It is a well faceted square with VS eye clean clarity in exception of the desirable shiller. The 16 accents are 3 mm diamond cut rounds with VS eye clean clarity. Sapphire is the birthstone of September. It is a 9 on Moh’s hardness scale and is known to be tough and suitable for everyday wear in most designs. Metal Content Our Sterling silver is made by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%, no base metal is used. Weights and Measures This handcrafted piece weighs 29.8 grams, not light or dainty! On the outside it measures 41 x 28 x 12 mm and the inside is 31 x 27 x 6 mm. Our technique All of our jewelry is made with the old fashioned hand hammered technique. We start by alloying an ingot then proceed with hammering, rolling, filing, sawing, soldering, drilling, sanding and polishing. We do not sell castings and never use glue in our heirloom quality jewelry.
Necklaces & Pendants
April 6, 2020
$419
Gemstone Description and Specifications Identification Natural Jadeite Treatment none, Grade A Color Green Shape Round Cabochon Cutting Hand cut and polished Measurements 9.25 x 9.24 x 4.34 mm Weight 3.11 carat Clarity Translucent Origin Burma Myanmar 3rd Party Report AIGS SKU 36611
Colored Gemstone
January 17, 2021
$599
Gemstone Description and Specifications Identification Natural Ruby Treatment none, no indication of heating Color reddish Pink Shape Oval Cutting Hand Faceted Measurements 6.44 x 5.28 x 3.60 mm Weight 1.13 carat Clarity Moderately included I1 Origin Mozambique 3rd Party Report AIGS Birthstone July SKU 36608
Colored Gemstone
January 17, 2021
$999
Gemstone Description and Specifications Identification Natural Ruby Treatment none, no indication of heating Color Pink Red Shape Oval Cutting Hand Faceted Measurements 6.39 x 4.36 x 2.87 mm Weight 0.76 carat Clarity Slightly included SI 2 Origin Burma Myanmar 3rd Party Report AIGS Birthstone July SKU 36610
Colored Gemstone
January 17, 2021
$959
Design Here is a ring in a solitaire style, # 390 of our online design selection catalog. The gem is secured by four prongs in a low open back basket for better light entrance. The band was created with three strands of twisted double wires, a secure and very lightweight design. Gemstone This is an Orange Spessartite Garnet gemstone in a medium saturated Fanta orange color, a 10.2 x 7.8 x 4.7 mm well faceted oval with VS clarity weighing 3.50 carat. This gem has had no treatments at all and originated in Africa. Spessartite Garnet is a 7 on Moh’s scale plus is tough and suitable for wear in many jewelry items. Garnet is the birthstone for January. Weights and Measures The weight of this ring is about 4.1 grams. This hand crafted ring is a size 11½ in the USA, inside diameter of 0.826 inches or 20.98mm, the inside circumference is 2.59 inches or 65.9mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size W½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 24, and in Switzerland it is a size 26. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. Re-sizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!
Colored Stone Center
January 17, 2021
$179
Design This highly ornate ladies ring is a truly handmade heirloom quality piece, # 720 of our online design selection catalog. This floral beauty is our recent modification of the prized and ancient design of Thailand named “The Flower of the Angels”, our own # 34. The solitary gemstone is securely mounted in multiple sawed prongs. This complexly detailed, intricately created and highly decorated design features a unique hand engraved floral pattern on each flanking plate over the split, comfort fit band. A design worthy of show. Gemstone This fine green Chrysoprase gem has a similar color to high grade Jadeite and is also similar to Jade in hardness and toughness. Originating in Australia, it is translucent, completely untreated and natural. This gem measures 9.1 x 7.2 x 4.7 mm and weighs 2.27 carat. Chrysoprase is a 7 on Moh’s scale plus is tough and suitable for wear in many jewelry items. Weights and Measures The weight of this ring is about 4.9 grams. This hand crafted ring is a size 8 in the USA, inside diameter of 0.714 inches or 18.14mm, the inside circumference is 2.24 inches or 57mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size P½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 16, and in Switzerland it is a size 17.75. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. Re-sizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!
Colored Stone Center
January 17, 2021
$139
Design This is a truly handmade ladies cocktail ring in a lovely flower style # 424 of our online design selection catalog. This floral ring showcases the gems in a balanced array of solid individual baskets with open backs and prongs for the Marquise shaped gemstone petals. The center is a round gem six prong mounted in an elevated position on a solid basket with a closed back. The band is a separate circle, a stylish dual taper attached to the ornate head. Gemstones The center gem is a Yellow Sapphire from Madagascar with VS eye clean clarity, an expertly faceted sparkling 3.5 mm round. This fine gem has had heat treatment with Beryllium. Sapphire is the birthstone of September. It is a 9 on Moh’s hardness scale and is known to be tough and suitable for everyday wear in most designs. The rays are natural Tanzanite, light medium purplish blue in these heat only Zoisite gemstones with VS eye clean clarity. The Tanzanites are measuring 5 x 3 mm pear shape faceted weighing 0.92 carats total. Tanzanite is rated as a 6 to a 6.5 on Moh’s scale, suitable for use in many designs of jewelry. Weights and Measures The weight of this ring is about 3.3 grams. This hand crafted ring is a size 6 in the USA, inside diameter of 0.65 inches or 16.51mm, the inside circumference is 2.04 inches or 51.9mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size L½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 11, and in Switzerland it is a size 12.75. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. Re-sizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!
Colored Stone Center
January 17, 2021
$124
Design This oval bangle bracelet is style # 434 of our online design selection catalog. Each gemstone is full bezel mounted. The band of this unique bracelet has a hinge that allows it to open and close with three locks to keep it securely in place. The band is ornate with filigree/ajoure work all the way around. Gemstones The feature gem is an Oregon Sunstone in a peachy copper color in a precision faceted kite shape measuring 10.7 x 8.7 x 4.9 mm weighing 1.85 carat. It has VS eye clean clarity excluding a healthy dose of desirable copper shiller. This unique gemstone is untreated and was mined at the Misha 2 mine in Oregon, USA, a family run operation owned by a friend of mine. With a hardness of 6.5-7 Oregon Sunstone is suitable in many types of jewelry. These accents are a bright green Tsavorite Garnets, untreated natural gems mined in Kenya. These gems are 4x4x4 mm well faceted trillions weighing 1.34 carat total with eye clean and slightly included clarity. Garnet is a 7 on Moh’s scale plus is tough and suitable for wear in many jewelry items. Garnet is the birthstone for January. Metal Content We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. Weights and Measures This bracelet measures about 8.5 inches around, an oval measuring 65 x 55 mm and the weight is 24.1 grams.
Bracelets
January 17, 2021
$261

Completed Listings

UPDATE: this pair has sold, however, we are ready to make another pair with similar gems, just contact us to get it rolling. Design: This style is a ladies post pair of stud earrings, design # 609 of our online design selection catalog. This sturdy pair of earrings has removable backs, a classic stud design. The baskets are slotted for better light entrance into the gems and four hand-pulled wire prongs secure each stone. The post are notched to help the backs stay put and the amount of tension can easily be adjusted without tools simply by squeezing the curled holder on the backs for tightening or by separating them a little to loosen the grip of the backs on the post. The faces of the backs are round and smooth. Specifics: These unique gemstones are color change Garnets from Africa. The color will change according to what light source it is under, a golden greenish brownish yellow under fluorescent or the sun and a salmon red orange pink under regular light bulbs or candle light. This pair of fine Garnet gems has near eye clean clarity, both are very beautiful gems by nature, no treatments. They measures 5.8 x 5.7 x 3.3 mm and weigh 1.95 carat. We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequently our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. The weight of this well built, handcrafted pair is about 3.3 grams.
Earrings
February 29, 2020
$129
We can make this design again if you missed this one. We currently have one made with Tsavorite. Mawsitsit is in stock and I may have some more Chrome Diopsides or Peridot that will work. Design: This is a lucky four leaf clover design # 231 of our online style selection catalog. Each of the four gemstones is mounted in a basket with full bezel setting to create the clover. The plain bail allows the clover to dangle. Specifics: The four gems are Chrome Diopsides, Tsavorite green in color, cut from natural and untreated Diopside rough from India. These nearly eye clean pear shaped gems measure 6 x 5 mm and weigh 2.17 total carat. This pendant measures about 27 mm from top to bottom. The dangle bail will accommodate your chain or cord up to approximately 4 mm. This handsome and well built pendant weighs about 3 grams.
Necklaces & Pendants
February 29, 2020
$59
Design: This is a truly handmade gents ring in the classic style # 28 of our online design selection catalog. This popular style ring showcases the feature gem in a full bezel mount in a solid basket with a partially open back. It is flanked on each side by 3 accents on that are elegantly bead set into the band in triangular areas. The head of this ring is designed with extra height for a more showy appearance. The band is perhaps the most comfortable design. Specifics: The gemstone is naturally green and untreated Jadeite Jade mined from the ground in Burma known as A grade. This oval cabochon measures 11 x 8 mm and weighs 3.65 carat. The six sparkling accent gems are 3.2 mm diamond cut rounds of White Sapphire from Ceylon with traditional heating only. This hand crafted ring is a size 9 in the USA, inside diameter of 0.746 inches or 18.95mm, the inside circumference is 2.34 inches or 59.5mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size R½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 18, and in Switzerland it is a size 19.6. We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequently our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. The weight of this well built, handcrafted ring is about 7.5 grams.
Colored Stone Center
February 29, 2020
$369
Gemstone Description This is an untreated Indicolite Blue Tourmaline, faceted 7 x 4.5 x 3.6 mm Baguette untreated gemstone weighing 1.00 carat from Brazil with VS eye clean clarity. Tourmaline is a birthstone for October. Tourmaline is a 7 on Moh’s scale plus is tough and suitable for wear in many jewelry items. Suggested Designs for a Custom Order This baguette is an excellent choice for use in many, many styles of our design selection catalog, far too many to list here. We encourage you to use your imagination while browsing the catalog. A custom ordered piece is normally ready for shipping in 30 days. Metal choices for custom orders We are happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver ring.
Colored Gemstone
March 14, 2020
$25