***Update: Demantoid and OEC rings are still available - all others sold.***
I decided to clean out my jewelry boxes and sell the pieces I haven't been wearing lately. A couple of details:
-All rings are size 6.5-7
-Most are precision-cut stones, and they are all priced at substantially less than it cost to have them made
-I might also be able to have the stones removed from the settings if you prefer just the stone or the setting.
-More pics available on request
-Will consider trades if you have a precision-cut blue spinel 5mm or larger that doesn't color shift much or black out, or a non-windowed vanadium chrysoberyl.
14k gold rings (top to bottom on the finger pic):
1) Mint garnet ring - SOLD - thanks!
2) Green tourmaline ring - SOLD - thanks!
3) 1.66ct/6.5mm round Namibian demantoid garnet from Gene Flanigan in a yellow gold LOGR-type halo setting. I don't recall which Chinese vendor the setting came from, but the diamonds appear nice. Stone is included, but still has the dispersion typical of demantoids and is a lovely warm green color without the yellow that is typical. Asking $300. Vendor photo: http://www.pricescope.com/forum/files/icp/pl_3_detail_1_1.png
4) 0.59ct "roval" yellowish green Mali grandite (grossular/andradite) garnet in LOGR - SOLD - thanks!
5) Early OEC (circa 1905) diamond in a fishtail illusion setting with yellow band and white head. Great open culet and Maltese cross faceting! Sold to me as J/K, VS2, 0.25ct. Stone is eye-clean and appears the stated color, but I have not had it appraised or certified. Asking $300. Pics here: http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/omg-an-oec-t109536.html
1) 0.74ct/6.47x4.95mm lavender spinel from Weblorn in Daniel M U-prong ring - SOLD - thanks!
2) Barry aqua - SOLD - thanks!
Also willing to sell a lot of pieces I bought before discovering Pricescope, so please feel free to ask - I might have something you're looking for!
I am jstarfireb on Pricescope and ebay. I have not sold anything online so far but have great feedback as a buyer. I have also shipped packages to dozens of people through a fashion exchange Facebook group with uniformly positive feedback.
As I am a private seller, I do not accept returns unless something has been misrepresented.
Will ship to any US address via Priority Mail (tracking included). All shipping costs are included.