Please email me at benjenct at gmail for more information-- not LT. Add'l photos of each item in comments below.
1) Mid-Century Modern Movado 14k Wristwatch – This round faced, Swiss quartz vintage watch is the more difficult to find four-strand version of their iconic classic watch. The details are so incredible, like the logo adjustable clasp and serial stamp on back. Purchased for $3,500+ in the early 80s by my mom, but doesn’t fit my wrist sadly. It’s 7 7/8” from end to end. Identical ones have gone from $799-$1,400 on Ebay this past year. Selling for $750.
2) Philippe Charriol Diamond, White Gold and Rose Steel Stacking Bangle – Authentic 18k gold and diamond cable station bracelet with rose gold steel cable, set with natural diamonds. Mint condition, looks amazing stacked with a watch or on it’s own. Approx 7 ¼” round. Purchased for $1,200. Selling for $400.
3) Diamond, 18kt and Sterling Convertible Elliptical Earrings - These are impeccably made and can be worn both with and without the diamond dangles. The delicate dangles measure approx. 9mm and have 62 natural diamonds and 14k gold. Without the dangle, they are an elegant braided oval with some of the most upscale silver work I’ve seen. Very similar in style and craftsmanship to Yurman or Lagos. They measure 20mmx18mm. Cert included. Purchased for $550. Selling for $350.
4) Victorian-Style 14kt and Natural Emerald Drop Vintage Earrings – These sparkle when worn! Romantic etched and sculpted flowers in 14kt, each featuring a 1.8mm natural emerald at the center. Flower is approx. 13mm. Worn a handful of times, but compliments every time they’re on. Very unique! Purchased for $425. Selling for $200.
5) William Lam & Co. Mabe Pearl Earrings – The luster on these is so gorgeous! Perfect for everyday wear or as statement earrings. Two beautiful vintage 13.5mm (approx.) Mabe pearls set in 14kt gold and stamped “WLC 585.” Omega backs. Purchased for $1,000+. Selling for $325.
6) Mid-Century Modern 14kt Opal Ring – This is a well-made, solid ring, size 7.5. The opal has aqua, green and a hint of orange fire as it’s moved and measures approx. 8mmx6mm. Swoop goldwork design shows off the stone and adds dimension to the band. Selling for $225.
7) Antique Diamond-Shaped Cameo Locket – Gorgeous etched goldwork featuring a 9.5mmx11mm carved cameo set in 14kt gold crowning. Opens up to reveal deep compartment for photo or memento. Total size 26mmx16mm. Note small feather crack in left side of cameo, but barely noticeable due to the way the gold crowning curves over edge. Cameo is very secure, per most recent check from reputable jeweler. Antique family piece. Selling for $175.
8) Vintage Unique 14kt Birdcage Pendant with Floral Carving – Another family piece handed down, this is unlike any other pendant I’ve seen and shows well when worn. Weighs almost 3gm of 14kt with scrimshaw carved and painted floral detail. Would look awesome with necklace layers or on a longer chain. $175.
9) 18” Decorative Chain with 18kt Details – Also in the style of Lagos/Yurman, this oxidized chain has a pretty clasp that can be worn as a decorative feature, or turned to the back with a pendant added. Almost 25grams and can be dressed up or down. Clasp stamped with metal sign as well as “ID.” Purchased $250 at Nordstrom. Selling for $75.
*Separate photo - Authentic Retired Tiffany's Signature 18kt Gold Signature Cross Studs - These vintage earrings are stamped with the T&Co sign on both the earring and matching backs. Purchased at NYC Flagship store in 1998 and still look so elegant. Cross part is approx 6mm x 6mm with layered design. These routinely sell for $500-800 online. Selling for $425.
I am a private seller, so all sales are final. I'm happy to help you decide by sending additional photos, videos or images of the items being worn. Shipping will be calculated based on buyer location (I'm in New England) and is in addition to Selling price. Will ship insured with tracking and signature req'd. I accept PPF&F or Venmo. Thanks for looking!
I'll mark sold as items go to their new homes!