|Created||March 13, 2018|
1. Lightning Ridge (australian) black opal with N3 - N4 tone.
2. Movement: Seiko VX50
3. Casing: Stainless Steel 316L (Rhodium Plated)
4. Strap: genuine calf leather
5. Case : 33mm Round
6. Lens : Sapphire Lens
7. Shower Proof Construction
If you have any question or would like to see more pics (and/or vid) or want to inquiry for custom order, feel free to email me at email@example.com
1. Why do I use Australian opal (Lightning Ridge and Coober Pedy) instead of Ethiopian opal?
Unfortunately, in my experience, these australian opal are the only one which can survive against the dry environment inside the watch. Most if not all Ethiopian opal are hydrophane opal. In my experiment, the provenly stable ethiopian opal will crack after 6-12 months inside the watch.
2. Why do I use Seiko VX50 and Ronda 763 Movement?
Both of these movements are widely available worldwide. Thus, the maintenance of the watch will be very easy.
If you are interested, please hit me up for shipping fee.
I accept PayPal.