|Created||March 18, 2023|
Do you know that Burma's Jadeite Jade is included in the second order of the most expensive gems in the world?
Certainly, there are many factors that make Jadeite Jade one of the 10 most expensive gems in the world:
1. Jadeite Jade is only found in Burma.
2. It must be without treatment or what is called Type A.
3. It must have a good green color and a fresh look.
4. Clarity must be at least translucent or transparent.
5. The luster appearance must be very shiny.
6. Cutting must be precise.
7. Carat weight of the Jadeite Jade.
The Jadeite Jade that I offer meets all of the above criteria, namely: Type A (No Treatment) with a good green color, translucent clarity, precise cutting, shiny luster, and a large size that may be difficult for you to find.
Note: The original color is slightly lighter than the photo.